When you buy a property in Turkey VISION can help you with the application for a residence permit and then after 5 years, you can apply for Turkish citizenship and a Turkish passport. If a husband or wife owns the property one of them can obtain the Real Estate Residence Permit and their children under 18 automatically have the same rights.
The process necessary when applying for residency can be complex and we have found that when you have the right help it takes less time and if complications arise they are sorted out quickly and efficiently.
• Your passport must be copy-notarized by the Turkish Notary. If your passport is in any language except Turkish, it needed to be translated by a sworn translator at the Turkish Notary office.
• Four (4) biometric passport photos for each applicant. The photo has to contain a white background and meet biometric requirements. Bear in mind that these photos should not be older than six (6) months.
• An economic self-sufficiency declaration that you declare in the application form. The Directorate for Immigration may request a local Turkish bank statement evidencing economic independence and ability to support the applicant and any dependent family members (spouse and children under the age of eighteen years).
• Valid health insurance. This condition is not required for foreigners who are under eighteen (18) years old or over sixty-five (65) years old.
• Copy of real estate ownership documents